Sea-Net Ku and C- band VSAT delivers a two-way, always-on satellite connection for Internet access and other IP-based applications, such as streaming video, distance learning/training, and intranet/extranet access. This system offers unlimited usage for a fixed monthly fee – no per-minute or per-megabyte download charges. It is easy to use and “always on.”
- High-speed Internet, intranet and extranet access
- Real-time multimedia streaming to the desktop
- File Transfer
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Video conferencing
- IP multicast and broadcast applications
- Lots more.
Sea-Net FDMA based Sea-Net® VSAT broadband services feature:
- Bandwidth from 64 kbit/s and up to a full satellite transponder
True, customizable QoS integrated in VSAT platform and precisely matching client applications and connectivity requirements
- FDMA (Traditional SCPC – Single Channel Per Carrier) and TDMA (iDirect Deterministic TDMA and MF-TDMA) channel access, delivering shared BIR and dedicated bandwidth, including static and dynamic CIR
- Service Level Agreements with IP connectivity available virtually anywhere in the World
- VSAT broadband satellite services full compatible most bandwidth management technology as well as Sea-Net Cloud Telephony Solutions and 3rd party VoIP service providers.