- High-performance, high-value Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) for small and medium-sized businesses
- Anti-malware protection with firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, content filtering, IDP, next-generation application intelligence and SSL inspection
- Robust SSL, IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN connectivity and VPN high availability (HA)
- Built-in WLAN controller for centralized AP management and effortless WLAN scalability of up to 18 Aps
- Comprehensive mobile broadband USB modem compatibility and multi-WAN load-balancing, failover and fall back support
- Includes 1 Year UTM CF, Kaspersky AV, AS, IDP
Super-sized Security for Small Businesses
Unified Security Gateway ZyWALL
With an increasing number of ways to access and utilize the Internet, it has become more important than ever to ensure that your network is protected. BYOD, cloud-based applications, and new security threats are all challenges that modern business must address in order to be successful and the ZyXEL ZyWALL addresses them all.
The ZyWALL is an all-in-one solution providing multi-threat protection, VPN connectivity, an integrated WLAN controller, and a built-in wireless access point. This eliminates the need to purchase multiple appliances for different functions and allows small businesses to connect, protect, and manage a network with just one device.
With the use of multi-threat mechanisms such as firewall, Kaspersky anti-virus, anti-spam, content filtering, IDP, and application intelligence, The ZyWALL provides enterprise-grade Next Generation Firewall security at a small business price. These mechanisms work together to protect your network from threats, spam, or decreased work productivity from social networking and other non-work-related sites and applications.
The ZyWall also makes sure you have Wi-Fi wherever it is needed – which is especially important with the continuing BYOD explosion – through it’s dual-radio access point that can provide Wi-Fi for small offices right out of the box. With an integrated WLAN controller, spreading the Internet connection throughout your office is easier than ever.
The ZyWALL was also designed for businesses with limited IT resources, making it simple for users to connect, protect and manage networks with reduced complexity. The unified security policy design allows for easier, more unified and streamlined management of all the security features, while the integrated WLAN controller provides centralized management of multiple APs in the network. The ability to manage VPN, wireless, and security from one device makes network management simple for anyone.