Mobile communications when every second counts
Sea-Net Flyaway is a portable VSAT solution that delivers Internet access, Wi-Fi and voice services. It fulfills the needs of emergency response services, exploration teams, non-governmental organizations (NGO’s), peacekeeping forces and military command. Hardware packs into airline check-able cases and, taking just 20 minutes to assemble, this is truly an on-the-fly remote office.
a) VSAT antenna system, “Flyaway” (manual or auto-pointing)
b) Field Communications Unit (rugged), including satellite finder, phone and RG6 cable.
Global coverage with a broad range of bandwidth plans completes the field kit – from low bandwidth to high bandwidth with always-on or on-demand usage profiles – at Sea-Net.
– Ready-to-Run Solution
One-stop shop for equipment and bandwidth, deployed anywhere within minutes on Sea-Net network.
Africa and Middle East.
– Suitable for Rugged Terrain
Equipment contained within weather-proof, dust-proof, rugged cases
– Monitoring and Reporting Tools
Customer online portal for bandwidth performance reports, location tracking and historical activity
- Easy assembly and quick-deploy system, communicating within minutes.
- Rugged crate design suitable for most environments and aircraft delivery.
- Reliable communications.
- More affordable than other solution.
- Wireless Access Point/ Router included to setup a WIFI network for area coverage.
- VoIP router included, providing crystal-clear calling.
- Custom service plans available.